For those wondering how our real estate market is performing, here’s a quick update on the Carolina Forest area of Myrtle Beach (view the full report here):
- In February 2020, there were more listings and sales in the Carolina Forest area of Myrtle Beach than in February 2019
- As you’d expect, the coronavirus has been a recent curveball; there are still buyers looking for properties, and we are still helping them with this immediate need
- We’re limiting our in-person meetings and implementing more video showings
- There are fewer buyers in town right now, as some people have postponed trips
- We’re still listing properties and putting others under contract; just making responsible adjustments
If you have any questions or would like to see a real estate market update report for a different area of The Grand Strand, please reach out to us by phone or email. We’d love to hear from you. Please take precautions and stay safe!